Zone-Five Aircraft Modeling Forums  

Go Back   Zone-Five Aircraft Modeling Forums > The Marketplace > The Stiffs

Notices

Old August 28th, 2009, 08:08 AM

Figured the plan was to do nothing. I figured in my case it was to piss me off enough to forget it, which i did. I still want to know how a model web site has anything to do with a catering business, that her clients would read it? Her and him are no longer worth the time or trouble!!

once a liar and a cheat always, until they make right, then the doubt is still there.
Old August 31st, 2009, 03:54 PM

Again....has anybody received a repayment plan or schedule?
Old September 11th, 2009, 01:19 PM

Anybody?
Old September 11th, 2009, 06:35 PM

Like stated before in another thread, another place;
I managed to get in touch with Vince Maddux, and got the decals ordered after an 11 month long wait.

I know - I got lucky. The intersting part now is who actually has experienced having theirt accounts settled by VM's wife - I am here refering to the email that many of us received??

My account is settled BT...

http://s587.photobucket.com/albums/s...Boman/?start=0
Old September 11th, 2009, 08:44 PM

i'm holding my breath....oh wait, i told the space cadet to fly away...she wasn't worth the headache. they are certainly a match made in someplace. a grown man who's wife has to handle his affairs and her ,who's catering customers checks her out on modeling sites. Hard to imagine.....
Old September 12th, 2009, 12:33 AM

I'd just noticed that the "updates" had stopped, and I was curious if there was discussion of what they were going to do to raise the needed capital once the debit list was compiled.
Old September 12th, 2009, 09:30 AM

After i told her she wasn't worth the time or effort ,after be-littling me about her poor catering customers, never heard another word from her. i think that was the real plan. Make you fed up enough to forget about it. I know the people who printed VM decals told me he forgot about getting his money a long time ago....same as me.

once liars and crooks, always.....
Old September 13th, 2009, 10:24 AM
Die-Hard Yankees Fan

ladies and gentlemen, you are in luck.

President Obama has stepped in and will be giving refunds for vm decals if you buy into the new health care plan.......
Old September 13th, 2009, 04:18 PM

oh great, a loser for a loser...where's the constitution when you need it?
Old September 17th, 2009, 12:16 AM

I just read at ARC that his email addy is not working, some mistake with the provider. Yeah, I bet. It says he will have it fixed soon.
Old September 17th, 2009, 06:00 AM

he is supposedly banded from ARC, according to Steve!
Old September 19th, 2009, 12:40 AM
Posterior Discomfort Facilitator

Send a message via MSN to Skull Leader

well, his wife is our newest member. I'm sure it's only a matter of time before she chimes in.
Old September 19th, 2009, 03:26 AM
Whiskey Tango Foxtrot????

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gary "Scooby" Fairfull View Post
I just read at ARC that his email addy is not working, some mistake with the provider. Yeah, I bet. It says he will have it fixed soon.
Hey Gary...

That was Brian Marbrey... VFA-103guy on ARC...
Old September 19th, 2009, 12:39 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Skull Leader View Post
well, his wife is our newest member. I'm sure it's only a matter of time before she chimes in.

She did....but strangely....since she's obviously been reading the comments here....not here.

Eh, I'll just save her the trouble

Quote:
I know that I have not been on here for a little while. Do understand that I do have a family and I do have my own catering business. Those 2 things will come first before anything else. I understand that some people want a plan , but you know what for those that I have gotten ahold of or have gotten ahold of me are the one's that I will deal with. Yes , I have an account with the other sites and you know what I really don't care what people think about me. I grew up in the military and they taught me not to care about somethings and what people think about me is just one of those things that they military has taught me not to care about.

I have read that some want to know how my husbands old business has affected mine. Well , let me tell everyone here how it has affected my catering business. First of all , my customers come on sites like this one to get ideas for what they want as a theme for their " parties ". Second of all , my home number is connected to everything I do. When someone sees that my number is posted on the site they do not call me so I don't make money. Now I am trying to get everything straighten out so that I can make some money so that I can pay back " the bigger fish to fry " before I pay back those that just want their decals. Yes , everyone will get paid back , but once again it is gonna take me some time to do so because there is someone out there that is owed more then just $18.

Now as far as it goes with my daughter that has gotten threaten. Yes , my daughter is 8 and yes she does answer the phone. The day that this happen was the day that my husband and I were both busy doing something ( me trying to make some money so what is owed can be paid back and my husband was busy with school work ). I am going to tell everyone this : I will not stop my life for someone to start anything with my family. My husband will not do any decals anymore. The reason why I am taking care of this instead of him is the fact that every time his name is said everything and I do mean everything gets turned upside down and nothing gets solved.

As far as it goes with the print shop.....no one was every looking for him or trying to get intouch with him.

Now , I have asked and I will continue to ask that if someone has a problem with my husband PLEASE contact me.

I have been sick lately and have not been on here for a little while because of it. That does not mean that I have forgotten what I have said or what I did. I had every right to raise all kinds of kane over my home number being posted over the net and that my 8 year old daughter got threaten. There are some on here that understand why I did what I did and support me for it. And then there are some on here that just don't care and still some that want to rasie more kane that is unnessceary.

I am going to tell everyone something. Yes , I know that I married the man that did not do what he said he was going too , but the thing is there is more to the story that no one knows and I will not discuss that on here. Everyone has had or is going through problems. Some more then others. Everyone gets handed a crappy hand ever so often. Vince and I have hit that time and we don't know what to do except for the fact that their is debts owed and that they will get paid back. My daughter is not sheltered when it comes to answerring the phone - she is allowed to do that....just because some of you that are raising the kane about that are sheltered does not mean mine will be.....she does have friends and she is allowed to talk to them over the phone. I now have caller id on my home phone so now I can see who is calling me and I do have an answering machine ( among other things ). Do remember that I have studied law for a year and that I do have a military background and that I really don't care what people think of me , but remember don't mess with my family. Mess with me , mess with Vince , but don't mess with a child that has nothing to do with it and surely don't mess with the only income that someone has to pay everyone back. I am so tired of all of this that it has gotten me sick to the point that I was almost put in the damn hospital over it. I know that I am only 26 years old but I do have health problems that most do not have and my child has nothing to do with this so leave her out of it.

I have found somethings that just don't add up....and the thing is I have someone else looking at the same paperwork that I have and coming up with the same thing. What me and this other person have found is that some of those who are raising the kane is only starting trouble. Now I can and will forgive and forget about it only if they stop and stay out of it. On-top of that - there is some on here and other sites that have said one price that is owed from my husband and then emailed me and told me another price ( you know who you are ) - that does not cut it with me - I cannot stand it when someone lies to me over something that is not important. A lie is a lie and it makes me even more mad when someone tries to lie to me. I am very anyalistic. I anyalies everything - so when something does not add up I tear it apart until I make sense of it.

Now that being said - if you have something to say - say it to me and only me.

As far as a plan goes I have a bigger fish to take care of before all of the other fish gets taken care of. I am not saying that the ones that want their decals are not important because you all are - what I am saying is when I get the bigger debt that is owed paid then everyone else will be taken care of , but let me take care of the ones that is owed more before I get to you. Everyone that had contacted me back via email that wnat their decals please allow me to take care of the ones that are owed the most so that I can give all of you my full attention , but right now I am trying to take care of the ones that are owed the most. Everyone is just as important as the others but it is gonna take me some time before the decals are sent out. Yes , when I get the decals in I will send them to you with MY NAME on them. Again I cannot stress that there are some out there that are owed more and I want to take care of them first so I dont have to worry about them and turn my full attention to everyone else.

Thanks for understanding!
I'm not entirely sure there's a point here....am I hallucinating, or are they trying to get decals out of hock....what's with all the "when we get the decals in" stuff?

The rest of it is Barbara Streisand....she cares enough about what people think to get defensive about it, and....again, plying victim isn't going to cut it. I'll reiterate....who lets their 8 year old answer the phone? If somebody threatened a child, finding out who it was is ridiculously simple....childlike simple. Nobody called the cops? It ought to be pie to come up with a name and what was said.....there should be NO reason why that shouldn't be made public. Come up with a name, or drop it.

If you Google Lisa Maddux and Alabama catering, you get.....0 results. Seriously....customers of hers also frequent model discussion boards? "I am very anyalistic. I anyalies everything - so when something does not add up I tear it apart until I make sense of it." - Me too....and none of this adds up.

I wonder where she "studied" law...
Old September 19th, 2009, 06:11 PM

she's referring to me. i ordered 2 decal sheets. listed at 18.00 each. that is what my math comes up to. someplace she thinks it was 18.00 total. I don't care anymore, as you said things don't add up. I told her to go fly a kite, she and him were no longer worth ANY effort on my part. if she sends me my money, find, i'll post that things have been settled. if not, then so be it. the print shop said they gave up trying to get their money a long time ago and they are not worrying about it either. i have facts to back up my side. I never wanted this to get hostile, but it is what you make it.

I'm done with it. I will not make another post about them, they are what they are.....
Old September 19th, 2009, 06:55 PM
Oompa

Quote:
Originally Posted by MHaz View Post
Hey Gary...

That was Brian Marbrey... VFA-103guy on ARC...
Wasn't my email addy.

I just don't have an ISP at the moment at home.
Old September 21st, 2009, 03:30 PM

Hope she cooks better than she spells. Looks like Vince found the perfect match.

-brian
Old September 23rd, 2009, 10:56 PM

I smell a rat. I don't think this Lisa character is who they say they are.
Old September 24th, 2009, 09:20 AM
Oompa

Quote:
Originally Posted by Skull Leader View Post
I smell a rat. I don't think this Lisa character is who they say they are.

Sorry to say my friend, but she is real.
Old September 24th, 2009, 03:20 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by VFA-103guy View Post
Sorry to say my friend, but she is real.
unfortunate.